CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Tagged...

So I was tagged to write 6 things about myself on my blog and then tag six other people. But I don't know how to tag 6 other people, so I will just write 6 things about me. :-)



1. I like Hello Kitty. A lot. I have a small collection and if I could I would probably buy everything that I saw that had Hello Kitty on it.

2. I love to read. I usually check out at least 7-8 books from the library at a time. I feel panicky when I don't have something to read.

3. I have never been to Canada or Mexico.

4. I have eaten Rocky Mountain Oysters. And I decided that anything tastes pretty good when it is fried and dipped in Ranch.

5. I still like to dress up for Halloween.

6. My husband is my best friend.

0 comments: